Tejas Networks Engineer Recruitment|2022 Batch
Tejas Networks Engineer Recruitment | 2022 Batch @ Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon
Tejas was built with a vision of incubating a deep-technology networking company for India. Over the last 20 years we have grown aggressively specifically in the optical and wireless domains with customers in over 75+ countries. Our core technology-differentiation: “Software-defined Hardware” and it is a great launch-pad for your career.
Tejas has deployed core infrastructure projects across the globe including the flagship Central Govt. project which linked up 1.25 villages of India. Tejas has 3 Out of Top 10 Mobile Operators in the World (by subscribers) and have a wide range and depth of networking products.
Why Tejas Networks? (opinion of BlogsWind)
- You get what you see !
- At 10 – 11 lpa, what you get paid at Tejas is equivalent to what many companies offer you at CTC of 18 – 20 lpa by including RSUs / Joining Bonus / Retention bonus, etc.
- 2022 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/EC)
- Good Academic record
- Excellent pH score (overall 80+ percentile with good performance in quant and problem-solving)
At Tejas you will not wait years for your code to be deployed in the product. You will see the entire SDLC, and learn deep technology. Tejas products support GPON /TDM /OTN /Packet /Hybrid cross-connects ranging from gigabits to multi-terabits and high-speed interfaces. You will learn the entire SDLC and will take technical ownership of ‘spec-to-field’ issues.
- You have a passion for coding & are great at problem-solving with proficiency in either C or C++.
- You have a strong understanding of computing concepts including data structures, operating systems & Algorithms.
- Ideally, you have been exposed to networking protocols like TCP/IP and have some exposure to embedded systems (Linux).
- You are a self-starter and have the ability to think deeply
- Internship –
- Every student selected for Tejas Networks will be provided with internship.
- The stipend during the internship will be ₹ 30k per month for students opting for offline mode.
- Compensation –
- BTech : 10,00,000 pa (Gross = ₹ 9,73,992; Welfare benefit (Medical Insurance) = ₹ 26,004)
- MTech : 11,00,000 pa (Gross = ₹ 10,74,000; Welfare benefit (Medical Insurance) = ₹ 26,004)
|Company Name:||Tejas Networks|